Pathway CTM Regional Launch Talk – West Midlands
About This Event
Joined by local brands, BT and Severn Trent! This event is designed to introduce students to the Pathway Programme! We want to walk students through how we can support them with their next steps after school/college. We will talk through some key employability skills, as well as show them how to access job application support. Additionally, local employers will be present to discuss roles available, and inspire students in their next steps!
This 45 minute session can be flexibly delivered either Live or at a time to suit you, via the recording.
Those who join the Live session will have the opportunity to get their questions answered and interact with the employers, ensuring the session is more meaningful for students if they watch live.
Benefits of joining the Regional Launch Talk:
- Opportunity for students to receive ongoing inspiration and information through our live employer events throughout the academic year.
- Updates on real time Employer opportunities as they become available within the sectors students have identified.
- Supporting you with GBM 7 – Supporting schools to make sure there is a full understanding of all pathways, focusing on apprenticeships at all levels, Post 16 & Post 18.
- Supporting you with GBM 5 – Employer Encounters with a relatable role model talking about their journey after school/college and into an apprenticeship.
Benefits to the Teachers
- Termly Intended Destination reports sent to the careers leader showing students* that have signed up to Pathway CTM to help you with your tracking. *minimum number of 100 students required.
- Better informed, more inspired students!
This event will be recorded by Pathway CTM any issues or questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, attendees will be muted with their camera off throughout the webinar.
Please Arrive 5 Minutes Early if Possible