Supporting schools to help young people realise and fulfil their career potential.
We will do all we can to support schools to help young people realise and fulfil their career potential.
We will put all our energy into real results, employment outcomes and impact for students and schools.
We will measure all of this impact to support crucial OFSTED and Careers Information and Guidance standards.
- A cost-effective and productive way to provide CIAG support with employment outcomes
- Apprenticeship, Gap Year, Sponsored Degree and Work Experience opportunities with local and national employers
- Students meet employers and develop their employability skills
- Interactive mentorship and regular support from the Pathway team
- Labour market insights for pupils, parents and staff
- Student engagement and outcome tracking