YOUR KICKSTART GATEWAY!
Is your company looking to take on less than 30 Kickstart placements into your business in one recruitment cycle? Pathway CTM are here to help!
WHAT IS THE KICKSTART SCHEME?
The Kickstart Scheme is part of the Chancellors Plan for Jobs and aims to create six-month work opportunities for young people aged 16 to 24 who are claiming Universal Credit and are at risk of long term unemployment. Through the scheme, employers will get 100% of employment costs for up to 25 hours a week.
The plans were announced in July 2020, as part of the government’s Plan for Jobs.
WHO WE ARE
You will be pleased to know that Pathway CTM is a Social Enterprise that works to support young people, around the UK, into employment opportunities. Focusing on developing key employability skills and insights into different industries, as part of this. We have links with companies and Programmes, and if you do not decide to take on your Kickstart placement(s) full time, after the 6-month term, then Pathway CTM will be able to support with next steps into further employment opportunities.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Throughout the placement, your young people be supported with and will have access to the following:
- Employability Programme Resources – Enrolled onto the Pathway Programme with access to employability resources, such as CV and Cover Letter creation, setting up LinkedIn, Interview Skills (including videos, Pathway CTM webinars, blogs and more).
- Tracked Learning – Access to 3 Online Learning Modules, where young people can explore and test themselves, at their own pace around ‘My Knowledge’, ‘My Personal Brand’ and ‘My Interview & Assessment Toolkit’. The aim is to complete and pass all 8 sessions within these modules, with performance tracking and reporting available upon request for your placements.
- Kickstart Community & Support – A dedicated monthly ‘Kickstart Community’ webinar to join, for all placements, which will be with a Pathway CTM mentor to deliver additional support to help guide successful outcomes + teach key employability sessions in an interactive style. A place for Placements to share and maintain motivation and enthusiasm on their journey.
- Sector Inspiration Sessions – We will also be introducing sector specific webinars, to inspire your placements to see the benefits of staying withing the sector they have their placement in. We plan to deliver inspiring talks and sessions with industry leaders and those who can represent and shine a light on your sector.
- Dedicated Mentor – Access to 1-1 support with a Pathway CTM Career Mentor. Your Kickstart Placements will have a dedicated inbox and phone line for if they want further or specific support on their CV, Cover Letter (to show evidence of the employability skills developed over the placement), or general support about their placement.
- Employer Account Support – We will be on hand for account management support over the placement, for you, the employer. With particular interest towards the end of the 6-month placement and making a decision on the support the placements will need post placement.
- Post Placement Job Support – If you (the employer) do not end up recruiting your Placement(s) after the 6 month term, then Pathway CTM will be able to support and link them up to other businesses. Pathway CTM will help them apply to different employers, and training providers we are linked to.
SO YOU WANT TO APPLY?
Complete the form below and a return to email@example.com today!