Apprenticeships Audit – Data Analytics Degree Apprenticeship Autumn 2022
- Company: KPMG
- Location: Birmingham, Leeds
- Closing Date: 30-09-2022
Data provides valuable insights which enable organisations to make better decisions. Analytics projects involve extracting, analysing and visualising data to support audit engagements. Our work has the power to transform the businesses we work with, providing them with deep insights which can help them to increase their revenue, reduce costs and manage emerging risks and future opportunities.
As a Data & Analytics degree apprentice, you’ll work towards a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions qualification, providing you with the knowledge and skills to be an effective Audit analyst. You’ll have the resources and support you need to learn how to understand object oriented programming as a concept, design and build databases, understand common system vulnerabilities and implement predictive modelling.
From the start, you’ll be working on complex projects alongside some of the brightest minds in business and benefit from learning every day. There could be opportunities to get involved in areas such as product development and innovation activities, to ensure that KPMG’s analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale.
Programme Length: 4 Years
Qualifications: BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions
Standard entry requirements – UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A* – C or 4 – 9 GCSE inc. Maths (minimum Grade B or 5) and English Language
- Minimum of BBB at A Level inc. a STEM specific subject (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
Please note if you are studying a BTEC this must include:
- BTEC Certificate Distinction and BB at A Levels inc. a STEM specific subject
- BTEC Diploma double Distinction in a STEM specific subject and B in A Level in a STEM specific subject
Please note we no longer accept the QCF BTEC Extended Diploma however we do accept the new RQF National Extended Diploma (DDD) in a STEM specific subject. Grade B in a STEM specific A-level subject also required.
Standard entry requirements – Scotland
- Minimum of 5 Standard Grades at Grades 1 – 3 inc. Maths (minimum Grade 2) and English (or equivalent Intermediate/National 5 qualification).
- Minimum of BBB at Higher in one sitting and BB at Advanced Higher (a STEM specific subject must be studied at Advanced Higher.)
We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A-Level grades or equivalent (such as BTECs), and do not accept General Studies.
- Able to work collaboratively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Strives to continually improve
- Curious about how businesses operate, with the ability to critically evaluate and interpret different data and information sources
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn and understand regulation
- Able to demonstrate resilience when overcoming challenges and during busy times