Asset Management Degree Apprenticeship
- Company: UBS
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 25-03-2022
UBS’s Apprenticeship program provides ambitious and talented individuals with an alternative route to a career in financial services. You’ll earn a salary working in the exciting and fast-paced environment of investment banking, whilst completing training for a recognized qualification offering a fee-free on-the-job education alternative to the traditional university route.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Asset Management at UBS and work towards your degree apprenticeship. You’ll work in Asset Management, a large-scale asset manager with well-diversified businesses across regions, capabilities and distribution channels. You’ll be a part of one of the leading fund houses in Europe, the largest mutual fund manager in Switzerland, and one of the largest fund of hedge funds and real estate investment managers in the world.
What to Expect
- Support the business with ad-hoc and ongoing analysis
- Monitor key business controls
- Act as a liaison and first point of contact between your team and other business areas/stakeholders, handling queries and providing clear information
- Coordinate and facilitate client related items seeking to deliver a best in class client experience, using innovative approaches to identify client needs
- Think strategically to improve processes along the value chain
- Facilitate the accurate generation of various performance and risk reports
- Some roles may include involvement in strategic initiatives such as those related to regulatory issues, change and communication
About the Apprenticeship
You’ll be joining us on a 4 year degree apprenticeship. The first stage of your apprenticeship is a Level 4 Investment Operations Specialist apprenticeship, and on completion , you’ll then progress onto a Level 6 Financial Services Professional apprenticeship, inclusive of the industry recognised Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) 1, as the final stage of the degree apprenticeship, with the potential to gain a BSc (Hons) degree.
Your career development and professional qualifications don’t stop after the apprenticeship. Focused and determined individuals will be able to attain further qualifications – and when your training is complete, you will have the opportunity to work towards more senior roles within Asset Management.
This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best people in the financial services industry with high visibility towards the bank’s senior management. You’ll be supported by several members of the sales team together with support from the program, your line manager, team, mentor and HR. Plus, there are some excellent additional training programmes, through training partner University of Exeter and the internal UBS University.
You need to have completed your A-levels or equivalent by September 2022 and achieved and achieved BBC along with a level 5/6 in English Language and Maths GCSE. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying