Audit Apprenticeship Autumn 2022
- Company: KPMG
- Location: Multiple locations
- Closing Date: 30-07-2022
The largest of our UK practices, Audit is about examining organisations and ensuring their published annual accounts are a ‘true and fair’ reflection of their financial performance.
As an Audit apprentice, you’ll focus on delivering high-quality audits using an investigative approach. You’ll learn to use new technologies and tools such as artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to analyse data and produce quality audit outcomes – all whilst studying towards a valuable professional qualification. You’ll gain a breadth of experience as well as become equipped with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors – from the biggest multinationals through to innovative start-ups.
We’re re-imagining how we work at KPMG. Our firm is creating a tech-driven business to empower and equip our people to be outstanding in delivery – through inspiring workspaces, innovative ways to collaborate and hybrid ways of working. In your role, you’ll work flexibly across your location region – at KPMG offices, engagement sites and from home. Therefore, some travel will be required for work and you can expect a greater workload at the busiest times of the year.
- Programme Length:
- 5 Years
- You will work towards the AAT Level 3 and 4 plus the Level 7 ACA or CA qualification
- Entry Requirements:
- Standard entry requirements – UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A* – C or 4 – 9 (inc. Maths at minimum B or Level 5 and English Language)
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system (e.g. BBC at A Level or equivalent qualifications)
Standard entry requirements – Scotland
- Minimum of 5 National 5 qualifications at Grades 1 – 3 (inc. Maths Grade 2 and English, or equivalent)
- Minimum of 112 UCAS tariff points at Higher/Advanced Higher Level
- We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A-Level grades or equivalent (such as BTECs), and do not accept General Studies.
- Key Skills:
- Able to work collaboratively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of engagements and projects
- Strives to continually improve
- Curious about how businesses operate, with the ability to critically evaluate and interpret different data and information sources
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn and understand regulation
- Able to demonstrate resilience when overcoming challenges and during busy times
- Training and Development:
- The training and development of our people is critical to the future success of our business. We want all of our Apprentices to embrace a growth mindset of learning every day, which is why we have created a rich curriculum and learning community to help trainees build their skills and fulfil their potential. This ranges from an immersive 5-day induction experience, formal training courses, leadership knowledge bites, learning journals, online courses and networking events – all aligned to our life-long learning strategy and part of our overall student package.
In addition as part of your KPMG Audit Apprenticeship you will complete the AAT Level 3 and 4 plus the Level 7 ACA/CA Professional Qualification.
Locations: Leeds, Watford, Glasgow, Plymouth, Birmingham, Gatwick, Gibraltar, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Cambridge, Bristol, Reading, London, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Newcastle