(Bristol) – Air Logistics Customer Care Apprenticeship
- Company: Kuehne + Nagel
- Location: Bristol
- Closing Date: 26-09-2023
We’re looking for the ultimate all-rounders. Someone who’s got an eye for growth, a passion for service and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference Our Apprenticeship is a 24 month programme, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards the International Freight Forwarding Level 3 apprenticeship. You will work within a successful team while learning everything you need to know whilst supported by your peers, your managers, and the apprenticeship team within Kuehne+Nagel.
The Customer Care teams are responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel to arrange their shipments.
In your role you’ll be learning how to:
- Interact with our customers
- Proactively problem solve issues
- Follow up with customers about their shipments
- Interact with sales colleagues about the service offer to customers
- Liaise with the operational care centres (OCC’s) to ensure they have all the necessary information to be able to execute shipments on our customers behalf.
We’ll train you on everything you need to know to be successful in your role. What we as ask of you is to:
- Be Accountable – take ultimate ownership at all times
- Be Brave – to step out of your comfort zone in a supportive environment
- Be Adaptable – be a team player and work on items that make the branch work
- Be Valuable – focus on activities that add value
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Five GCSEs at grades 3 – 9 / A*-D (including Maths & English)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apprenticeship Contract: 25th Sept 2023 – 19th Sept 2025
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.30
Recruitment Process: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview onsite.
Good Reasons to Join:
You will be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card. Your starting salary will be £15,500 in year one with an increase after 12 months and there’s also a great bonus on offer once you have fully completed your apprenticeship. You will be supported throughout by a network of mentors, line managers and previous apprentices to help you achieve your qualifications and progress along your apprenticeship journey.
With over 80,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.