(Bristol) – Air Logistics Revenue Care Specialist Apprenticeship
- Company: Kuehne + Nagel
- Location: Bristol
- Closing Date: 26-09-2023
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our successful Air Logistics team in Bristol as a Revenue Care Specialist Apprentice. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading logistics and freight forwarding companies and will help you to gain an insight into the industry and help you to forge a career in a global organisation.
Our Revenue Care Centre (RCC) team delivers financial excellence; looking after our customers’ billing and financial systems. We’re looking for an organised and proactive Apprentice to join the team, where you will study for your Business Admin Level 3 qualification alongside learning the ropes at the RCC. Our Apprenticeship is a 24 month programme, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards the Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship. You will work within a successful team while learning everything you need to know whilst supported by your peers, your managers, and the apprenticeship team within Kuehne+Nagel.
- Work with colleagues in the Operational Care Centres and Customer Care Locations to manage costs
- Ensure accurate and timely billing for all customers
- Recognise and address system related issues
- Recognise and escalate operational issues
- Handle queries from colleagues and suppliers
- Support new customer implementations with systems setup
- Manage related cost entry and revenue entry tasks through Business Process Automation (BPA)
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Five GCSEs at grades 3 – 9 / A*-D (including Maths & English)
- Strong organisational skills and IT skills
- Self-disciplined, proactive and motivated
- Able to work at a fast pace, with efficiency and accuracy
- A willingness to learn, a positive attitude and drive to succeed
Apprenticeship Contract: 25th Sept 2023 – 19th Sept 2025
Working hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
Recruitment Process:Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview onsite.
Good Reasons to Join:
You will be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card. Your starting salary will be £15,500 in year one with an increase after 12 months and there’s also a great bonus on offer once you have fully completed your apprenticeship. You will be supported throughout by a network of mentors, line managers and previous apprentices to help you achieve your qualifications and progress along your apprenticeship journey.
With over 80,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.