Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship
- Company: AWE
- Location: Reading
- Closing Date: 31-03-2023
As a Business Administrator your role will involve, raising purchase requisitions, diary and inbox management, secretarial duties, booking of meeting rooms and allocation of keys, control of classified documents and many other transactional administration tasks to support all areas of AWE.
As an apprentice you will primarily be based in a live working environment with placements around the business. You will also develop your basic knowledge working with our Skills Academy team. In addition to the practical aspects of your training, we will support you to increase your knowledge of business administration through coaching and hands on activities to help you to achieve your Business Administration apprenticeship.
Level 3 entry requirements:
• Preferably GCSE in Maths and English at Grade 4/C or above (or equivalent).
• Applicants must be aged 18 or over, as of 1st of September 2023, due to security clearance requirements.
What we offer:
• We offer our apprentices a starting salary of £11,000. This increases annually with second year salary being £18,300.
• A market leading contributory pension scheme.
• Generous holiday entitlement and excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight. This means that every other Friday you won’t be required to work!
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role and be willing and able to work in designated areas – if applicable.