Business Analyst Apprentice
- Company: QA
- Location: Solihull, West Midlands
- Closing Date: 17-08-2022
JELD-WEN, a multi-billion-dollar global business (which has experienced growth year on year) are embarking on significant business transformation programmes with best of breed technology at the forefront, thus providing exciting opportunities to join the programmes at inception.
We seek an IT Business Analyst to help shape and inform IT projects and programmes supporting the continued support and improvements of IT systems, for Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). The IT Business Analyst will work closely with cross-functional teams, consultants, business process transformation experts, and collaboratively work with diverse European and regional business leaders to deliver on-demand promises and strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will enrol onto QA’s Business Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship.
- Lead kick-off forums, to include discovery interviews & identification of process and technology requirements
- Perform project management activities
- As-Is /To-Be process mapping and gap analysis aligned with the programme strategic objectives
- Requirements elicitation for developing a European/Global systems design, build, test, plan and supporting the execution thereof
- Support Process Owners and SME’s throughout the deployment lifecycle (coach & mentor). Influence/guide business leaders to achieve objectives
- Play a key role in supporting European wide Business Process Change Management (BPCM) throughout the deployment lifecycle
- Global Alignment on strategic initiatives and IT governance
- Act as an interface between stakeholders and Project Management office
- Ensure all demand is captured and planned to inform budgets, planning etc.
What we are looking for / Desired skills and experiences:
- Experience in an IT business facing role, working with Human Resources, Operations and Finance (we welcome graduates to apply for this role)
- Experience in Global/European IT implementations
- Experience in IT system/solution deployment (HRIS system experience preferred)
- Business Process Change Management (BPCM) skills
- Deployment of project planning successfully for large companies
- Work with Organisational Change Management (OCM) team leads to assess User Change Impact
- Excellent knowledge of integration of systems
- Customer-facing, action-oriented and committed to always delivering on promises
- Strong business acumen and understanding of complex global businesses and the challenges this brings
- Flexible and adaptable as well as possess the ability to manage ambiguity
- Calm and considered when working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Team player, open and honest
- A degree in Business or in a Business-related programme e.g. Finance, Economics, Maths etc., or
- Non-Business-related Degree + at-least 6 months of work experience*, or
- Existing Staff member with 2+ years of work experience*, or
- Level 3 Qualification + at-least 12 months of work experience* & Robust On-boarding plan (learner must work in the organisation for 3 months before sign up)*
- Retail jobs – Sales Advisors, Team leaders, Customer Service
- Customer Service across any sector – large or small organisations.
- HR function jobs
- Office Administration/Assistant/Trainee
- Any role that involves working in a team, processing data, face to face and email communications