Channel Sales Account Executive – Apprenticeship
- Company: Pearson
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 10-02-2022
We are proud of our Apprenticeship Programme, offering a range of Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer service, management, digital industries & IT, Financial services and many more. Our apprenticeships range from level 2 through to Masters level and we have intakes throughout the year.
You will be part of our high-performing PSQ (Pearson Schools Qualifications) trade team maximising opportunities to grow revenue and build trusted relationships with our B2B and B2C partners. You will be a creative, enthusiastic sales account executive who is looking to build account management experience and develop new business opportunities.
You will play a pivotal role within our team driving revenue growth – striving to exceed agreed annual revenue targets and KPIs. You will be supported on the Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship standard which will help build your skills and knowledge.
What to Expect
- Planning sales strategy for your account portfolio by working closely with the channel senior marketing executive.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for partner growth and for new business proposals.
- Your excellent MS Office skills will enable your planning, creating, and presenting performance reports and powerful sales presentations for existing and new partner meetings.
- Continually updating your knowledge of our products, customer challenges, market trends and market dynamics to support the team’s sales growth.
- Build great working relationships with stakeholders and departments internally and being the key contact and problem solver for our trade partners externally.
Our successful candidate:
Our successful candidate will have a genuine interest in working in the learner and consumer courseware market and will have some experience working in a sales/target driven environment.
Your strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail supports your ability to plan and prioritise work effectively.
Your positive, can-do attitude enables a determination to succeed, and your ownership of challenges ensures you see these through to resolution. Being commercially minded and your use of data reporting as the basis for trend spotting and decision making is crucial for success.
Remote-work Position: We welcome applicants who are able and willing to commute to our London and Oxford offices on an ad-hoc basis.