Client Services Apprenticeship Programme
- Company: Fidelity
- Location: Kingswood, Surrey
- Closing Date: 29-05-2022
At Fidelity International, we see our apprentices as a vital part of our business. We’ll give you the support and training you need to succeed, whilst gaining a qualification. In return, you’ll help us deliver world class services and become highly knowledgeable about our business.
What you’ll be doing:
We don’t expect you to come straight in and know everything about what we do. Whatever you’ve studied, we’ll help make sure you get the most out of your time with us.
As a Client Services Apprentice, you’ll join the team and provide first line support to our customers, advisers or members. The Client Services team help customers to manage their investments easily, providing knowledge and guidance to support them in the future.
What we look for:
We’re looking for people that are interested in both the industry and the sector but ultimately those that are looking for a career which will reward them in both job satisfaction and development. During your apprenticeship, you will gain important insights and skills which will prepare you well for your future career, as well as learning from some of the best in the industry.
As a minimum requirement you’ll need to:
- Have achieved GCSE Grade 4 or above in English and Maths and a Further Education qualification (A Levels, BTEC, IB etc.)
- Be available to join us in September 2022
- Have good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills
Training and Development
- Over your two-year apprenticeship programme, you will complete the Senior Financial Services Customer Adviser Apprenticeship (Level 3) professional qualification.
- You’ll be based in our Surrey offices, where you’ll not only learn how our operations and client services contribute to making our organisation work seamlessly, but also build your knowledge of the wider business.
- You’ll start your apprenticeship with a mini induction, during which we’ll introduce you to investment management and how it fits into the City. You will then join the Client Services Induction which will help build your skills and knowledge to speak to our customers.