Commis Chef – The Lagan Bar (Belfast International Airport)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Belfast
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Commis Chef at The Lagan Bar Belfast International Airport
£500 Joining Bonus (T&C’s apply)
Pay rate £13.30 per hour and an extra £1.20 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £14.50 per hour, (from 1st April 2023)
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time (40 hrs per week) Commis Chefs ready to accept this hands-on role in The Lagan Bar at Belfast International Airport
As a Commis Chef you will work a variety of shifts between 3am – 11pm but with our friendly atmosphere and shared passion for food, you will feel like it’s your second home.
If you previous experience in a similar role and have can-do attitude and strong sense of team work, this may be a perfect opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of Commis Chef:
- Assist food preparation process under supervisor’s instructions
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and food rotation
- Helps with deliveries and restocking the kitchen
- Can keep high standards and works well under pressure
Requirements for Commis Chef:
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Due to some responsibilities within the role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Commis Chef:
- £500 Joining Bonus
- Free Onsite Parking
- Travel support to and from the airport
- Free meal on shift
- Refer a friend scheme – get rewarded £400 every time you successfully refer a friend (T&C apply)
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more? Apply today
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.