Consulting – KPMG 360 Apprenticeship Autumn 2022 [Manchester]
- Company: KPMG
- Location: Manchester
- Closing Date: 31-08-2022
- In an ever-changing, increasingly complex world, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to help them overcome the challenges they’re facing today, as well as those they might face tomorrow.
In Consulting, we work across diverse industries and sectors, offering advice on how companies can grow with confidence, avoid unnecessary risk or deal with the unexpected. Consulting here is built on collaboration where we bring together broad specialisms and deep expertise to give our clients ‘Connected Consulting’. The pace of change in technology underpins all of this. It is disrupting and transforming organisations like never before, so we’re always thinking about how we can apply the most innovative, tech-enabled and data-led solutions to give our clients real value and the competitive edge.
We love meeting talented people full of ideas, ambitions and passion. People like you. That’s why we’ve created our innovative Consulting KPMG 360° Apprenticeship with you firmly in mind.
Our Consulting KPMG 360° Apprenticeship gives you the chance to learn from some of the brightest people in the business world, who want to help you develop and reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to undertake business placements*, rotating across a number of teams in different business areas and gaining a breadth of work experience alongside your studies.
- Programme Length:
- 6 years
- AAT Level 3 and 4. Further qualifications determined at specialisation stage
- Entry Requirements:
- Standard entry requirements – UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at A* – C or 4 – 9 (inc. English Language and Maths)
- Minimum of 104 UCAS points under the 2017 UCAS tariff points system e.g. BCC at A-Level or equivalent qualifications, not inc. General Studies
Standard entry requirements – Scotland
- Minimum 5 Standard Grades at Grades 1 – 3 which must inc. Maths and English (or equivalent Intermediate/National 5 qualification)
- Minimum of 104 UCAS points under the 2017 UCAS tariff points system at Higher/Advanced Higher Level e.g. BBBB
We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A-Level grades, and do not accept General Studies.
- Key Skills:
- Able to work collaboratively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Strives to continually improve
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn
- Curious about how businesses operate, with the ability to critically evaluate and interpret different data and information sources
- Able to demonstrate resilience when overcoming challenges and during busy times