Customer Case Investigator
- Company: Fidelity
- Location: Kingswood, Surrey
- Closing Date: 29-05-2022
At Fidelity International, we see our apprentices as a vital part of our business. We’ll give you the support and training you need to succeed, whilst gaining a qualification. In return, you’ll help us deliver world class services and become highly knowledgeable about our business.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Customer Case Investigator Apprentice, you’ll provide first line support to our customers, advisers and members. Reporting to the Team Leader in a complaints team, you will be responsible for investigating, resolving and responding to complaints which could carry a financial, regulatory or reputational implication for the business. The role is extremely varied and provides a great foundation for fulfilling your career aspirations.
What we look for:
- You don’t need to have a customer focused or communications related background, but an interest in people, customer satisfaction and problem solving are attributes we
- You will have the ability to build rapport and networks with fellow employees internally and customers externally and will look for new ways to improve the services we offer through showcasing Fidelity’s values of integrity and
- You’ll be highly energetic and inquisitive with a creative mind and will continuously look to identify new ways of working and solving
- We value candidates who still have an interest in learning and who want a career that rewards them financially as well as with job satisfaction because we’re investing in your career for the long-term.
As a minimum requirement you’ll need to:
- Have achieved GCSE Grade 4 or above in English and Maths and a Further Education qualification (A Levels, BTEC, IB etc.)
- Be available to join us in September 2022
- Have good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills
Training and Development
- Over your two-year apprenticeship programme, you will complete the Senior Financial Services Customer Adviser Apprenticeship (Level 3) professional standard.
- You will be based in our Surrey offices, where you’ll not only learn how our complaints teams contribute to making our organisation work seamlessly, but also build your knowledge of the wider business.
- You’ll start your apprenticeship with a mini induction, during which we’ll introduce you to investment management and how it fits into the City. After that, there are many more ways to develop your skills as your apprenticeship progresses.