Customer Service Apprenticeship – Glasgow
- Company: Lloyds Banking Group
- Location: Glasgow
- Closing Date: 11-09-2022
Help us make a difference to people, businesses and local communities
Are you looking for a new challenge? A new opportunity to ‘earn while you learn’ that provides fantastic training and career options? Our Customer Service Apprenticeship may be just what you’re looking for!
You’ll learn the key skills, knowledge and behaviours required to complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship and gain invaluable customer service experience. These transferable skills will set you up for the future and provide a foundation to build on whilst we support your career development.
As a member of our large Payments team, you’ll ensure our customers’ money gets to where it needs to go, across several different payment types. You’ll be on hand to support customers when things go wrong, handling complex payment queries in our back office or telephony team. And you can protect the bank and our customers from criminal activity using technology and expertise to screen payments, customers and transactions.
You may also be involved in reconciling internal accounts or providing support if the Group’s payments services are interrupted.
What we’ll look for in you:
– Good organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– A continuous improvement mentality – identifying and suggesting improvements to new and existing processes
– A genuine team player – working together with colleagues to ensure you balance priorities and deliver on your promises