Customer Services Apprenticeship – Contact Centre
- Company: HSBC
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Closing Date: 18-10-2022
Within this role you will;
You will be the first point of contact for the vast majority of our customers, and it will be your role to help provide an exceptional service in each interaction. Be engaging with our customers on the everyday banking queries or dealing with any complaints. Our customers call us for all sorts of reasons and tell us they want their requests dealing with at speed, with certainty and empathy. Taking a genuine interest by building rapport and asking open questions to identify how you can fully support the customer will help you provide the service expected of you by us and the customer.
– Embedding HSBC’s values and good conduct in everyday actions and behaviours to do the right thing for our customer’s and colleagues.
– Focusing on our customer’s current requirements, while anticipating their changing future needs and priorities. Working hard to meet these needs, which could include supporting them with access to online facilities and services to helping them manage their accounts.
– Always delivering open and honest communication through the conveying of information in a simple and understandable ways to build customer relations.
– Taking personal responsibility for driving the right customer outcomes in a fast paced and changing environment.
– Adhering to legal, regulatory and internal compliance requirements in all aspects of work including following detailed procedures.
– To investigate and respond to customer complaints and provide suitable resolutions
– Seek ways to improve the effectiveness of customer’s interactions with HSBC; thereby reducing the volume and severity of complaints
Salary from £22,000
This hybrid working, full time role is based at various locations across the UK (Leeds, Sheffield, Swansea, Birmingham & Hamilton), with an expectation for the successful candidate to be in their nearest office 2-3 days a week.
We work flexibly within the core hours of 8am to 8pm across Monday to Sunday. The successful applicant will be expected to work with a flexibility of various shift patterns across four days per week including the weekend.