Degree Apprenticeship in Business Leadership & Management
- Company: EY
- Location: Newcastle
- Closing Date: 15-07-2022
Help financial services companies across Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) manage risks and regulations whilst studying towards a business management degree.
As part of this programme, you will focus on two areas:
- Study for a degree in Business Leadership and Management Practice at Northumbria University. The module breakdown can be found here.
- Study towards a professional qualification from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Apprentices who join will be based in our Consulting Service Delivery (CSD) Centre in Newcastle. In a project-based environment, you will work alongside a range of EY staff members, to assist clients, such as retail banks with their processes.
Technology on the programme
You can expect to work on a range of projects which rely on technology and innovation including blockchain, artificial intelligence, robotics and analytics. You’ll use these innovations alongside different technologies that clients may introduce to the team.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a range of projects for clients, helping them assess, transform and monitor their risks and controls, in relation to solution areas such as Anti-Money Laundering, Suitability of financial advice and Cyber Security
- Studying one day a week towards your degree
- Enjoying access to qualifications in areas like anti-money laundering, cyber security or mortgage advice
- Working within a team on client projects, meeting daily targets, contributing during team meetings and working towards your personal development
- You can find out more about CSD and our different solution areas here
We encourage you to apply early as we recruit on a rolling basis therefore, applications will close when roles are filled.
BA (Hons) degree: In Business Leadership and Management Practice accredited by Northumbria University