Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology
- Company: EY
- Location: Multiple locations
- Closing Date: 15-07-2022
Help local and global businesses to succeed with your tech-savvy assurance and advice whilst studying for a BSc.
Technology is constantly disrupting the world of business but these changes are often for the best.
Working in either Assurance, Consulting Service Delivery, Enterprise Risk or Technology Consulting, this apprenticeship enables tech-savvy students to help us and our clients find new ways of using data and the latest technologies to enhance performance, increase efficiency, better identify and respond to risks and improve engagement with stakeholders.
You’ll also study towards a BSc degree in Digital and Technology solutions with BPP University.
What will you be doing?
- Specialising in Data Architecture and Integration, Solution Engineering and Development; Data Science; Technology Operations and Service Delivery or Cyber and Information Security
- Analysing data sets, designing, prototyping and building new tech solutions for clients, and advising different teams on leveraging new technologies
- Helping clients use the latest tech to deal with complex issues like fraud, automating compliance processes, chatbots and the future of work
Available locations are listed below. We encourage you to apply early as we recruit on a rolling basis therefore, applications will close when roles are filled.
- Assurance: Bristol, Leeds, London, Liverpool, Reading, Southampton
- Consulting Service Delivery: Newcastle
- Enterprise Risk: Manchester, London