Deloitte Work Experience | Career Shapers
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Closing Date: 29-05-2022
Immerse yourself in our friendly, diverse and welcoming community for two or three action-packed days. Career Shapers has been designed for school students excited by the many possibilities on offer at Deloitte. In year 10, 11 or 12? Your career choice is probably on your radar already. If you’re not sure where to begin, why not ‘try on’ a career with us now to see if it fits for later?
What will you do and what’s in it for you?
What are you good at? What are you passionate about? These events give you the chance to see how different career paths align to your unique talents and strengths. You’ll take a closer look at what life at Deloitte is really like and develop an understanding of what each of our business areas does on a daily basis. As well as this, you’ll take part in some immersive case studies and employability skills sessions that’ll give you invaluable life tools to set you up for your future career.
Explore paths such as:
Audit & Assurance, Business & Financial Advisory, Cyber, Consulting, Governance, Risk & Regulation, Human Capital, Real Estate, Deloitte Legal, Tax Consulting, Technology
Where and When?
- Career Shapers Year 10 & 11 (Northern Ireland Year 12, Scotland S4): Programmes will start in February 2022 with more on offer later in June and July.
- Career Shapers Year 12 (Northern Ireland: Year 13): Programmes will start in February 2022 with more on offer later in June and July.
- Career Shapers Technology Focused Year 12 (Northern Ireland: Year 13) London & Belfast ONLY: This programme will run once in July 2022.
Who can apply?
Career Shapers are designed for school students in Years 10 to 12 (or Years 12-13 in NI or S4-S5 in Scotland) who are keen to discover more about the world of work, and about themselves.
- If you’re in Year 11, you must be on track for a Level 4 GCSE English Language and a Level 5 GCSE Mathematics, as a minimum.
- If you’re in Year 12, you must have achieved a Level 4 GCSE English Language and a Level 5 GCSE Mathematics, as a minimum.