Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Company: QA
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Closing Date: 28-07-2022
Bluecube, a leading Managed Service Provider, is growing at pace.
We therefore seek talented people to join our journey, who share our drive to make our clients’ lives easier and are as enthusiastic as we are about technology.
Bluecube have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring digital marketer who is looking for a hands-on role in a small marketing team, whilst completing a BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing.
If you are interested in starting a career in Digital Marketing and want to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing IT Company based in Central Milton Keynes, then we want to hear from you!
You will be working towards your BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing over two years through QA Apprenticeships. 20% of your time will be dedicated to off-the-job training, where you will be completing work / tasks contributing to the apprenticeship through Solent University. The remainder of your time will be spent on-the-job, working on digital marketing campaigns to support business growth as well as assisting with day-to-day marketing activities, putting your studies in to practice.
Here is a flavour of what you will be doing:
- Maintain and improve our website, SEO, digital presence and content
- Manage and optimise Paid Search and Paid Social Media campaigns
- Implement the social media strategy, creating compelling content
- Implement, manage and report on digital marketing campaigns to generate leads and grow brand awareness
- Fulfil additional marketing activities (develop marketing materials such as PowerPoint, email, documents, support colleague to proofread and update Bluecube documents)
What you can expect from us:
- Support, guidance and enthusiasm from your manager, supporting you on your studies within your role
- Dedicated Apprenticeship Mentor who will have regular check-ins and reviews to talk all things work, studies and support you where needed
- An apprenticeship programme (Bluecube Academy) where you will join 20 other apprentices from all areas of the business
- A business where you will be expected to get stuck in, learn on the go and get real-life marketing experience
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written skills and able to write copy for blogs, internal news articles and social media
- Be familiar with social media platforms, experience with LinkedIn is a bonus
- An interest in SEO and Paid search strategies
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on several projects at one time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude is an absolute must
- Passionate about developing a career in marketing
- Self-motivated and a do-er
- Eagerness to learn and develop skillset
- Inquisitive mindset
To be eligible to study for a degree, typically candidates will have achieved grade C or above in at least five GCSEs, and at least two A-levels passes or any equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
Any Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Non-standard Entry with work experience:
Equivalent work experience (typically 2 years relevant experience at an appropriate level) – candidates may have previously been in a digital marketer role or be able to demonstrate a real passion and personal experience in digital marketing.
Relevant professional qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into consideration where the applicant has the judged potential to benefit from the programme, allowing for contextualized applications. The nature of an applicant’s work experience is as important if not more so than the duration of that experience.
The experience could include: Digital and Marketing Analysts, Digital Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Campaign Managers, Social Media Specialists, Content Marketing Executives, Digital Producers and Pay Per Click Analysts.
Informal interviews may be held by academic/ admissions staff where:
- The suitability of a candidate is in doubt and further evidence is sought.
- The candidate presents an unusual set of qualifications taken or pending, and an appropriate conditional offer needs to be determined.
- Candidates may need advice on the appropriateness of the programme.
- Applicants invited for an informal interview will always be informed of its purpose