Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprentice
- Company: IBM
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Closing Date: 07-02-2024
Learn from the best! Apprenticeships at IBM are all about picking up new skills – and lots of them. It’s four years’ worth of brilliant training, loads of exposure and the kind of experience you simply couldn’t get anywhere else. If you’ve decided to dive straight into the world of work after college (and if you’re as fascinated as we are by technology and how it can change business), our Degree Apprenticeship Scheme is one of the best learning experiences out there.
Our technology degree apprentices work in a variety of roles including:
• Technical Specialists
• Project Managers
• Service Managers
• IT Architects
• Business Analysts
• Application Support.
You will develop a broad range of technical and business skills, including information systems, systems development, data, business organisations, project management and computer & network infrastructure.
You will also take modules to develop your skills in a technical specialism.
There’s an opportunity to experience University life and meet apprentices from other organisations during days at university and interactive learning sessions.
What we look for:
• You don’t need to be studying technology or computer science-based subjects, but you must have a keen interest and passion in technology.
• You must have achieved at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 or above including Maths and English Language.
• We also except Level 2 Skills Tests as a GCSE equivalent in Maths and English.
• You must also have achieved a minimum of 120 UCAS points
• You will need to be mobile, the work will be project based and typically you’ll find yourself working at a client site which requires extensive travel and staying away from home during the week.
• Locations are Manchester & London.
• If you are not on a client site you will be required to attend your base location, please ensure you are within commutable distance to the above locations.
• You must be authorised to work in the UK, and have been resident in England for the last 3 years.