Finance AAT Apprenticeship
- Company: JLL
- Location: London, Norwich
- Closing Date: 01-07-2022
We’re JLL. We’re a world leader on real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech start-ups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing, and technology.
At JLL, you’ll have a chance to grow alongside the world’s leading businesses, putting your knowledge into action every day. You’ll also make long-lasting professional relationships through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best.
About the Programme
You will in a specific Finance team and learn about the way JLL manage our internal finances or maybe even our client’s finances for their properties. You will monitor and manage accounts to ensure all monies are obtained, checking information to ensure records are accurate, and updating our finance systems so we can create reports on our finances.
Skills and motivations
- A curious mindset so you can learn and grow with us
- A passion to contribute your thoughts, create fresh ideas, and challenge yourself to do more than you think you could
- An interest in the property industry and how we can shape its future
- GCSEs – C / 4 grade or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- A-Levels – 72 UCAS points, equivalent of 3 x D grades
What the programme can get you!
- Training opportunities for everyone – No matter your experience or role, both our Early Careers and Learning teams will provide you with lots of ways to improve and develop your skills, from managing stakeholders and clients to report and pitch writing.
- Competitive salary – As an accredited Living Wage employer, we are committed to paying you a wage that is fair and competitive to the industry we work in.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays each year – We encourage you take breaks from work and hope you use this time to recharge regularly throughout the year.
- Wide range of employee benefits – You can take advantage of them, which include a well-being support and resources, exclusive discounts, pension, private medical healthcare, dental insurance, employee assistance programme, season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, mortgage advice, and more.