Fleet Advanced Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship
- Company: Royal Mail
- Location: Omagh, Northern Ireland
- Closing Date: 29-05-2022
Vehicle maintenance at Royal Mail isn’t what it used to be. We are phasing out our diesel and petrol vehicles in favour of electric vans and alternative fuelled trucks, all whilst equipping our technicians and workshops with the tools and training to become experts in the maintenance of these vehicles.
As a Vehicle Technician Apprentice, you’ll service and repair light vehicles, including petrol, diesel and electric vans, working on all the systems within the vehicle. Day-to-day, you could be completing routine maintenance or solving complex faults using diagnostic methods and equipment, learning everything there is to know on the job.
- Three-year programme, starting Sept 2022
- Starting salary of £13,129 to £20,063, depending on age and location, rising each year of the programme and on completion of the programme
- Salary on completion: minimum of £27,801 per year
- Training undertaken throughout the programme with an industry leading Apprentice training provider at their designated training academy
- Three GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths, English and Science, at grade C/4 or higher required
Interview Date: 09/06/2022[Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.]