IB Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Company: UBS
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 31-03-2022
UBS’s Apprenticeship program provides ambitious and talented individuals with an alternative route to a career in financial services. You’ll earn a salary working in the exciting and fast-paced environment, whilst completing training for a recognized qualification offering a fee-free on-the-job education alternative to the traditional university route.
About the Programme
You’ll be working within Global Banking, part of the UBS Investment Bank, supporting various teams with administration and coordination tasks.
For the first 15-18 months you will be studying towards the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship; advanced apprenticeship award, gaining relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to build a foundation to your career in Business Administration.
A normal day will differ from role to role, but typically you’ll:
– Manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings.
– Coordinate travel arrangements, including complex/extensive multi-country journeys and travel visas.
– Provide organizational support to the team.
– Liaise with assistants from multiple teams across the firm and ensure forward planning for meetings and deliverables.
– Take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses.
You need to have completed your A-levels or equivalent by September 2022 and achieved BCC along with a level 5/6 in English Language and Maths GCSE. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying.