- Company: QA
- Location: Cheshire
- Closing Date: 08-09-2022
UK IT Networks was founded as a customer-led business in 2012 with the support of key UK clients. We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking – Azure Cloud Support Specialist – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The IT Support Executive key role is to support the IT Support Client Base, ensuring their queries/issues are resolved in a timely manner and to carry out the day-to-day monitoring of in-house and client equipment both physical and cloud-stored.
Main roles and responsibilities:
– Achieve KPI’s given within your role where they are set out in writing.
– Provisioning customer sales orders and ensure our customers are onboarded, managing the implementation of new services, via project management, web demonstrations, and training.
– Actioning and Resolving faults, liaising with the necessary clients and colleagues, and documenting via cases.
– Escalate complex issues/faults to the Senior IT Support Executive
– Providing customer support and training via web demonstration, telephone, and customer visits.
– To maintain the best professional relationship with our customers.
– Provide assistance to other employees within the business.
– Attend service training and webinar sessions to improve product knowledge.
– To review and interact with our customers where required to improve their customer experience.
– Always working to our values and ensuring all employees also understand the values and how they positively impact the business and the way we operate.
– Ensure customer, suppliers’ and employees’ expectations are managed as per our values.
– Use initiative to learn new products & systems and share your knowledge with others.
3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject