- Company: QA
- Location: Manchester
- Closing Date: 16-09-2022
Awgaming ltd is a small business. We are bold, collaborative and our goal is to grow into new areas and achieve maximum exposure via our online channels. You will have the opportunity to gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary, and receive all your training at no cost to you as you complete a IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist Apprenticeship.
The IT Technician Apprentice will be the first point of contact for customers requiring assistance. This role provides customer support, helping to resolve incidents and manage requests within the terms of predefined Service Level Agreements.
– Evaluate, troubleshoot, test, and repair products that come in for refurbishment
– Integration of new hardware within IT systems and ensuring stability and compatibility within the system
– Test, repair and integration of operating systems including software installation, driver updates and stress testing
– Work different operating systems and devices in order to update to latest OS.
– Understand operational requirements and be able to identify and correct problems or inconsistencies
– Support other departments within company as required
– Coordinate with third party vendors for shipping, sales, and advertising support
3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject