- Company: QA
- Location: Chelmsford
- Closing Date: 31-08-2022
Ahead4 is an established company office and workshop located in South Woodham Ferrers, we are set up to cover the whole of Essex. Over the last decade, the company has expanded by offering several different IT services including on and off-site PC repairs, home & business networking, PC component sales, Mobile & Tablet Repairs, and more recently VOIP services.
We are now offering the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking – Azure Cloud Support Specialist – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
– Cloning of operating system from machine to machine
– Fresh install of Operating Systems Windows to Linux
– Hardware Diagnostics and Fault Finding
– Construction of New Computers
– Server Configurations
– Mobile Device Configuration
– Remote Desktop Support
– Network Hardware Configuration
3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject