IT Helpdesk Apprentice
- Company: QA
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Closing Date: 07-09-2022
The Wilf Ward Family Trust was founded in 1986 by Wilf and Phyllis Ward to give relief to carers through the provision of residential respite units and day facilities. You will have the opportunity to gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary, and receive all your training at no cost to you as you complete an IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship.
To provide IT Helpdesk support for the Trust. It is a varied and interesting role which can involve a wide range of tasks:
– Providing first line support.
– Taking customer support calls and raising support tickets.
– Liaising with the Trust’s 3rd Party IT Support to ensure support requirements are fulfilled.
– Carrying out hardware builds for new rollouts.
– Participating in internal project responsibilities.
– Commitment to personal development within the role and the Trust
– Commitment to Health and Wellbeing of self and others, to understand EDI and champion diversity within the Trust
– Any other duties as required by the Trust
3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject