IT Service Desk Analyst Apprentice
- Company: QA
- Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Closing Date: 15-08-2022
CDW is a global and diverse employer with an extensive range of customers and technologies to support.
Working within the vibrant, fast paced Service Desk, there is no such thing as a typical day. Each customer requires excellent customer service, and everyone has a responsibility to ensure any incident is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking – Azure Cloud Support Specialist – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Proactively keeping Customers informed, via telephone and/or email, on incident or request status and progress.
- Updating incidents and managing them through our system, within the SLA (service level agreement).
- Escalating tickets to the relevant teams as and when necessary.
- Adhering to Major Incident Management procedures.
- Adapting and keeping up to date with processes and procedures.
- Proactively maintain and develop customer and technical knowledge.
- Identify and escalate potential service issues, or opportunities for improvement.
- A desire to continuously learn and adapt to new customers and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work solo and as part of a team
- A desire to take ownership and accountability to see your work through to resolution
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A creative, positive and inquisitive nature with a ‘can do’ attitude
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Assessment date in August 2022.