IT Support Apprentice
- Company: QA
- Location: Manchester
- Closing Date: 21-09-2022
AM London Fashion Ltd began it’s journey in to the world of Fast Fashion not so long ago. Founded in 2018 by the companies MD who is a self-confessed fashionista. The company has grown from strength to strength, creating in house designs for a top high street retailer and making the designs come life. They are growing fast and have offices in Manchester, China, Tukey and Bangladesh.
As an IT Apprentice, you’ll be working closely with the companies IT manager to support internal staff worldwide. You’ll have a keen interest in IT and must be able to work in a fast passed environment. Working closely with other departments you will need to build relationships with both staff and management.
– You’ll be responsible for the quality of information logged into the companies Call Management system
– You will be expected to accurately log support tickets into the Call Management system in a timely manner
– Dealing with internal staff IT queries both from incoming phone calls and emails
– Using the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded to produce clear descriptions relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions
– Recognising when a call is urgent and escalate accordingly
– Carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to new starters joining the company
– You’ll be expected take part in the Technical Support meetings which take place at 10am each Monday morning
3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject