Kitchen Porter – The Camden Bar & Kitchen (Stansted Airport)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Stansted
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Kitchen Porter at Camden Bar & Kitchen Stansted Airport
Pay rate £11.57 per hour, regardless of age.
Come and join the team at Camden Bar & Kitchen at Stansted Airport (airside).
If you’re thinking about what’s in it for you? Then let us convince you why you should join!
We have opportunities for Fixed term roles (with the option for working more hours) as well as our New Seasonal roles that allow you to earn more over the Summer months and tailor down in the off-peak seasons to suit your lifestyle.
As a Kitchen Porter you will work shifts between 04:00am – 01:00pm, and as a little incentive, you will earn an extra £1.20 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £12.77 hour!
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Kitchen Porter:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products / menu
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Ingredients preparation and portion control
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Assist with deliveries and stock rotation
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
If you’re still not convinced then check out the additional benefits:
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift
- Earn up to £150 service charge/tips per month!
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships (earn as your learn)
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Tax free shopping
- Travel support scheme
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our “Royale” family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.