- Company: KPMG
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Closing Date: 01-05-2022
Level 3 -7
The largest of our UK practices, Audit is about examining organisations and ensuring their published annual accounts are a ‘true and fair’ reflection of their financial performance.
In Audit, we undertake work that affects investment decisions, inspires confidence in public sector expenditure and supports economic growth. Some of the world’s biggest companies rely on us to provide independent insight, challenge and high-quality audit expertise. Today, more than ever in disruptive times, audit is a function needed by society and in the future, to support growth.
About the Programme & what to expect
As an Audit apprentice, you’ll focus on delivering high-quality audits using an investigative approach. You’ll learn to use new technologies and tools such as artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to analyse data and produce quality audit outcomes – all whilst studying towards a valuable professional qualification. You’ll gain a breadth of experience as well as become equipped with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors – from the biggest multinationals through to innovative start-ups.
Programme Length: 5 Years
Qualifications:You will work towards the AAT Level 3 and 4 plus the Level 7 ACA or CA qualification
Standard entry requirements – UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A* – C or 4 – 9 (inc. Maths at minimum B or Level 5 and English Language)
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system (e.g. BBC at A Level or equivalent qualifications)
Standard entry requirements – Scotland
- Minimum of 5 National 5 qualifications at Grades 1 – 3 (inc. Maths Grade 2 and English, or equivalent)
- Minimum of 112 UCAS tariff points at Higher/Advanced Higher Level
- We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A-Level grades or equivalent (such as BTECs), and do not accept General Studies.
Location: Aberdeen, Bristol, Birmingham, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Gibraltar, Glasgow, London, Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Nottingham, Plymouth, Reading, Southampton, Watford