(Manchester) – Air Logistics National Pricing Apprenticeship
- Company: Kuehne + Nagel
- Location: Manchester
- Closing Date: 26-09-2023
- Be part of the National Air Logistics team that responds to bid requests using online systems and Microsoft Excel
- Ensure 100% accuracy, customer deliverance and service on all bids ensuring we meet the customers’ expectations and deadlines
- Drive competitive pricing and supports specific campaigns with competitive rates
- Interact with sales teams when required on specific opportunities
- Support the team that owns and maintains sell rate tariffs
- Review and update forecasting figures linked to business win/losses
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Five GCSEs at grades 3 – 9 / A*-D (including Maths & English)
- Good Customer Service skills
- Strong organisational & IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn, a positive attitude and drive to succeed
Apprenticeship Contract: 25th Sept 2023 – 19th Sept 2025
Working hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30
Recruitment Process: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview onsite.
Good Reasons to Join:
You will be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card. Your starting salary will be £15,500 in year one with an increase after 12 months and there’s also a great bonus on offer once you have fully completed your apprenticeship. You will be supported throughout by a network of mentors, line managers and previous apprentices to help you achieve your qualifications and progress along your apprenticeship journey.
With over 80,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.