- Company: Historic England
- Location: Northallerton, North Yorkshire
- Closing Date: 05-06-2022
We are the public body that looks after England`s historic environment. We champion historic places to help people understand, value and care for them. We have unrivalled opportunities for a variety of construction trainee and apprenticeships positions specialising in heritage skills. You`ll have the chance to be hosted by some amazing committed, dedicated and expert host construction organisations throughout your time with us.
You will be working towards completion of your plastering apprenticeship over the course of 40 months. Apprenticeships are made up of 80% of your time on the job, and 20% of your time will be spent off the job, completing a training programme with a construction skills college where you will learn the foundations of your trade.
For further details of the apprenticeship, the learning and what we are looking for please read through the full job description.
When considering applications for this apprenticeship we will review your prior qualifications and experience. To be eligible for this apprenticeship, we must be able to demonstrate that you will acquire substantive new skills and that the content of the training is materially different from any prior training or previous apprenticeship you have undertaken. All relevant prior learning must be considered when assessing eligibility.
- Closing date for applications is Sunday 5th June 2022 at midnight.
- You will receive notification of the outcome of your application no later than Friday 24th June 2022.
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend our Insight & Selection days held at Ryedale Plasterers in Northallerton on 5th and 6th July 2022 (tbc).
Contract Type: Temporary
Salary: £17,238 + Benefits (40 Months)