Project Controls Apprenticeship
- Company: AWE
- Location: Aldermaston
- Closing Date: 31-12-2022
As a Project Controls Apprentice at AWE your role will include supporting the four key areas of business management- Cost Engineering, Planning, Estimating, Project Controls whilst rotating through various programmes around the business.
As an apprentice you will initially be based within the Skills Academy, where you will develop your basic knowledge and core skills, before progressing on to the onsite aspect of your training. At this point you will start to apply and further develop these core skills in a live working environment. In addition to the vocational aspects of your training, we will further your knowledge of project controls through academic studies as your work towards the completion of your certificate.
• Preferably GCSE in Math and English at Grade 4/C or above (or equivalent)
• Age: Applicants must be aged 18 or over, as of 1st of September 2023, due to security clearance requirements
• Ideal, but not necessary are 2 A Levels, or Level 3 equivalent, at Grade C or above.
What we offer:
• We offer our apprentices a starting salary of £11,000. This increases annually with second year salary being £18,300
• A market leading contributory pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement and excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight. This means that every other Friday you won’t be required to work!
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role and be willing and able to work in designated areas – if applicable.