School & Tutor Experience Coordinator Apprenticeship
- Company: Pearson
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 14-07-2022
The School & Tutor Experience Coordinator will be accountable for supporting and engaging with internal colleagues, our school customers, and tutors to provide a high-quality business administration service.
This person will develop a thorough understanding of the Programme key success criteria and the operational factors and systems that could impact delivery.
Supporting the Schools & Tutor Experience Team with administration activities relating to:
Order Onboarding Activities:
- Conversion of assigned orders to confirmed blocks in line with published processes
- Assisting schools with ensuring they post their blocks in a timely manner, in line with tutor availability via emails, Team meets and phone
- Monitoring and updating information relating to your assigned orders
- Working with School sales colleagues to overcome any barriers to conversion
Post order Customer Service Activities:
- Investigating and responding to queries from schools via phone calls, CRMs, emails, team meets
- Working directly with individual schools, senior leaders, teachers, Lead Tutors, and Tutors to resolve escalated problems.
Tutor Management Activities:
- Tutor Recruitment
- Onboarding New tutors
- Live and Dormant Tutor administration management
- Tutor Training
- Offboarding Tutors
- Hold a Level 2 Business Administration qualification or other relevant qualification or experience.
- Hold or be willing to work towards Level 2 in English & Maths (Grade C or equivalent)
- Be willing to work towards successful completion of Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
This is a remote working position with a reporting line to our London and/or Oxford office. Travel may be required to Pearson offices on occasion.