Supply Chain Apprenticeship Programme
- Company: EY
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 15-07-2022
Work with suppliers to get the best out of their goods and services, whilst studying towards an industry recognised qualification.
Supply Chain Services
Through innovation and transformation, you’ll help connect EY people to leading services and suppliers, influence the world’s supply chain, maximise our long-term value and differentiate EY in the market.
Our teams provide strategic purchasing and business solutions across numerous products and services in six key areas:
- Real Estate Services
- Travel, Meetings and Events Services
- Procurement Services
- Environmental Social Governance Services
- Supplier Ecosystem Services (formerly Global Vendor Management Organisation)
- Source to Settle Enablement
Supply Chain Services is also committed to maintaining a diverse supplier base and building relationships with suppliers that reflect the market, clients and communities we serve. Our Environmental Social Governance Services team drives the supplier diversity initiative at EY to promote supplier inclusion.
What will you be doing?
- Running sourcing activities including tenders, negotiating contracts, renewing contracts
- Learning the regulations and internal policies link to the Supply Chain team, building knowledge of wider business areas to adopt EY best practice
- Enhancing the Environmental and Sustainability agenda through EY’s Supply Chain
- Delivering strategies through stakeholder engagement, opportunity assessment, market/requirements analysis, sourcing, negotiation, and contract/supplier management
- Managing supplier relationships post contract, ensuring service levels are met and the contractually agreed commercial constructs are being followed
- Working with accounts payable and the source to pay team to protect EY’s working capital and drive transactional efficiency
Qualification: Level 6 Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply