- Company: EY
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Closing Date: 15-07-2022
Help local and international companies ensure they pay the correct amount of tax whilst you progress towards becoming a tax advisor.
Tax affects every aspect of our lives and laws are continuously changing. We help local and global organisations, from start-ups to influential multinationals, manage every element of their business’s tax affairs and tax risk policies.
You’ll work closely with colleagues across borders, using EY technology tools and networks to solve complex business and tax problems. By combining the power of EY’s tax experience with innovative technology, you can help us transform the tax function of the future.
What will you be doing?
- Working across various specialist tax teams within UK & Ireland or Financial Services
- Working directly on technical research alongside senior colleagues
- Working alongside audit teams assisting in the review of tax disclosures and other tax items in the accounts
- Interacting with global EY teams on tax compliance engagements and gaining an overview of tax requirements worldwide
- Building important relationships with clients through meetings and day-to-day work
- Coaching and management of onshore junior and offshore resource to facilitate the delivery of your work
Available locations are listed below. We encourage you to apply early as we recruit on a rolling basis therefore, applications will close when roles are filled.
Aberdeen, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Reading