Tax Business Apprenticeship
- Company: EY
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Closing Date: 27-06-2022
Help individuals and clients meet their tax obligations whilst you progress towards becoming a qualified tax advisor. Developing your understanding of UK taxation rules is at the heart of this apprenticeship. After an EY induction you’ll join your team in Financial Services where you will specialise in a particular area of Personal Tax.
Wherever you’re based, you’ll be learning on-the-job, have access to coaching and training opportunities and lots of support from your team, too. In your first year you’ll also begin working towards your professional qualifications. All FS Personal Tax apprentices will study towards the Association of Taxation Technicians professional qualification with a potential further option to complete the Chartered Tax Advisor qualification. Over the course of the apprenticeship you’ll build invaluable business skills and knowledge that will ready you for a brilliant career, wherever you set your sights.
What will you be doing?
- Specialising in personal tax within Financial Services
- Helping to deliver personal tax compliance, tax reporting and/or advisory services as part of a team
- Building important relationships with clients and senior stakeholders
- Helping clients transition to the new government digital platform
Roles available in: Bristol, Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Luton and Newcastle