Tax Technology & Transformation Apprenticeship
- Company: EY
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Closing Date: 03-04-2022
Transform our client’s tax, finance and operations through Tax Technology advice and implementation.
Tax is undergoing a fundamental and long term period of transformation as Tax Authorities globally seek to digitise existing tax regimes as well as introduce new, large scale, complex and data intensive tax regimes to fight tax evasion and increase tax revenues.
In Tax Technology and Transformation (Tax TT) we help our Financial Services (FS) clients to adapt to the rapidly evolving tax landscape both accurately and cost effectively.
What will you be doing?
- Specialising in Tax Technology but not exclusive to only one area of tax. Due to the nature of Tax TT work, dependent on new tax regulations being published and business need, you may work in different areas of tax such as Indirect tax or Operational Tax
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of Tax Technology and advisory services
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist in the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach
- Deliver high quality projects and advice to our clients
- Working directly on tax reporting, tax technical research, and data analysis alongside senior colleagues
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and growing your network skills and attributes for success
Available locations are listed below. We encourage you to apply early as we recruit on a rolling basis therefore, applications will close when roles are filled.
Birmingham, Leeds, London