Team Leader – Brigg & Stow Bar – Bristol Airport
- Company: SSP
- Location: Bristol
- Closing Date: 30-05-2023
Team Leader – £500 Joining Bonus!
Full Time Team Leader at Brigg & Stow Bar – Bristol Airport – £500 Joining Bonus!
Everyone regardless of age starts on £12.30 per hour and get an hourly based percentage of service charge or gratuity, plus an extra £1.50 for all hours worked between midnight and 6am!
Contract/Hours: Full time contracts available!
You may be wondering who are SSP? We are one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time Team Leaders to join Cabin Bar at Bristol Airport.
As a Team Leader, you will work a variety of shifts between 2am – Midnight including weekends.
Requirements for Team Leader:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Team Leader/Supervisor experience within retail or hospitality sector
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations. (Airports)
Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Refer a friend scheme – get rewarded between £250 – £400 (*T&C Apply)
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.