Team Leader – Burger King (Birmingham International Airport)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Birmingham
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Team Leader at Burger King at Birmingham International Airport.
Pay rate £11.85 per hour, regardless of age.
Come and join the team at Burger King at Birmingham Airport.
If you’re thinking about what’s in it for you? Then let us convince you why you should join!
We have opportunities for Permanent roles (with the option for working more hours).
As a team leader you will work a variety of shifts between 03:30am – 10:30 pm, and as a little incentive, you will earn an extra £1.50 per hour for hours worked between 11pm and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £13.35 per hour!
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Leader role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Previous Team Leader experience required in retail or hospitality industry
Still not convinced? Check out our additional benefits:
- Free meals on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships (earn as your learn)
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Tax free shopping
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our SSP family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.