Team Leader – Burger King – Liverpool Airport
- Company: SSP
- Location: Liverpool
- Closing Date: 30-05-2023
At SSP, we are bold, results focussed and looking for fixed term Burger King Team Leaders to join our Liverpool Airport family. To succeed we need Full Time Team Leaders who want to be deliver an experience fit for the King, whatever the time of day or night!
Pay rate £11.85 per hour, regardless of age.
For our Early Birds and Night Owls! You will earn an extra £1.50 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £13.35 per hour!
Please note, similar experience in desired for this role.
We encourage individuality and having fun! In fact, we’re open to people from all backgrounds, we pride ourselves on having a diverse and multi-talented workforce and we’ll be alongside you every step of the way, cheering and clapping!
What we’re looking for:
- You love running shifts in a high energy, fast-paced work environment
- You deliver high standards and enjoy being part of the action
- Connecting with our crew and our customers, making them feel great
- You like taking the challenges of every day as it comes and think on your feet
- A year of experience in a similar role
- Due to some responsibilities within the role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations
If you answered, that’s me, then Liverpool Airport Burger King should be your next move!
What you’ll do:
- Be flexible to work a variety of shifts between 03:00 and 00:00
- Be responsible for shifts and the team ensuring company standards are met & kept by everyone
- Lead by example with the customer experience being a top priority for you
- Be part of a fast-moving, high-energy team supporting each other on every shift
- Deliver perfect food and beverages to your customers, day in, day out
What you’ll get:
- Full induction and training
- No zero-hours contracts – minimum guaranteed hours
- Free meal on shift
- Free parking
- Award winning training and development
- Free, award-winning apprenticeship that means you can earn while you learn
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our “Royale” family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.