Team Member – Bars – Liverpool Airport
- Company: SSP
- Location: Liverpool
- Closing Date: 30-05-2023
Team Member @ Liverpool Airport SSP Upper Crust
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.80 per hour.
Additionally, you earn an extra £1.20 per hour when working during unsocial hours between midnight and 6 am.
Come and join the team at Upper Crust – Liverpool Airport.
Thinking about what’s in it for you? Let us convince you why you should join!
We have opportunities for part-time Fixed term roles (with the option for working more hours) as well as our New Seasonal roles that allow you to earn more over the Summer months and tailor down in the off-peak seasons to suit your lifestyle.
As a Team Member you will work a variety of shifts between 2am and 11pm.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Night Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Night Team Member:
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations. (Airports)
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Tax free shopping
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.