Team Member – Brigg & Stow (Bristol Airport)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Bristol
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Brigg & Stow (NEW BAR) at Bristol Airport – £500 Joining Bonus (T&C apply)
Rate of Pay: £11.30 & an extra £1.20 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £12.50 per hour, and get an hourly based percentage of service charge or gratuity
Contract/Hours: fixed term and contract to suit
Shift Pattern: between 2am and midnight
We are delighted to be opening our NEW concept bar with table service at Bristol Airport! Named after Bristol’s original name of Brigg Stow. Celebrating local ingredients across our food and drinks menus such as Hobbs House Bakery, Barber’s Cheddar and Thatchers Cider, customers can enjoy breakfast favourites, pub classics and street food alongside craft beers, G&Ts and wine.
Who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We take great pride in developing our teams to provide the best food, drink and service for our customers in what is often a very busy environment
Don’t worry if you have never worked in a bar before, we recruit for personality, we will teach you the rest.
- A team player
- A great communicator
- Someone who loves meeting new people
- Eager to learn new skills
If the answer is yes, and you have a passion for having a great time and delivering great customer experience then we want to hear from you.
Here’s what we need from our Team Member:
- We have full and part time positions. We open our doors early in the morning 3am and sometimes don`t close them until late at night 10pm so offering great flexibility of working hours.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations
If you’re still not convinced then check out the additional benefits:
- Free parking
- Travel Support
- Free meals on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships (earn as your learn)
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Employees also receive hourly based percentage of service charge or gratuity
- Travel support scheme
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Refer a friend scheme – get rewarded between £250 – £400 (*T&C Apply)
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.