Team Member – Burger King (East Croydon Station)
- Company: SSP
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Team Member – Burger King – East Croydon Station
Pay rate £ 10.57 per hour.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time Team Member (30hrs per week) to join our Burger King – East Croydon Station.
As a barista you will work a variety of shifts between 8:00am and 2:00am including weekends.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Team Member :
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member :
- Due to some responsibilities within the Barista role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Team Member :
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.