Team Member – Cabin Bar – Bristol Airport
- Company: SSP
- Location: Bristol
- Closing Date: 30-05-2023
Kitchen Porter – £500 Joining Bonus!
Full Time Kitchen Porter at Brigg & Stow Bristol Airport – £500 Joining Bonus (T&C Apply)
Pay rate starts from £11.30 per hour, regardless of age.
Come and join the team at Brigg & Stow at Bristol Airport.
If you’re thinking about what’s in it for you? Then let us convince you why you should join!
We have opportunities for Fixed term roles (with the option for working more hours) as well as our New Seasonal roles that allow you to earn more over the Summer months and tailor down in the off-peak seasons to suit your lifestyle. Full time contracts available!
As a Kitchen Porter you will work a variety of shifts between 2am and midnight.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
Still not convinced? Check out our additional benefits:
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Refer a friend scheme – get rewarded between £250 – £400 (*T&C Apply)
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our SSP family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.