Team Member – Starbucks (Leeds Bradford Airport)
- Company: SSP
- Location: Leeds
- Closing Date: 30-04-2023
Starbucks Barista at Leeds Bradford Airport
Contract: Fixed Term/Full time
Hours per week: 30 hours
Pay rate: £10.80 per hour and an extra £1.20 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £12.00 per hour, (from 1st April 2023)
Shift patterns: Scheduled between 3am – 11pm
SSP and Starbucks joined forces in 2008 and the partnership has continued to go from strength-to-strength, with SSP now operating Starbucks outlets at key travel locations across Europe. These outlets offer passengers the same high standards of service, choice and quality of product they would expect to find at a high street Starbucks store.
‘To all coffee lovers, come and join a team, where coffee truly inspires’
What we’re looking for in Starbucks Barista:
- You are an enthusiastic person who thrives in fast paced environment
- You look for new challenges and ways to develop further
- You have customer satisfaction at heart, you understand customer needs and can recognise selling opportunities by proactively engaging with customers
- You are a team player and work hard to meet shift targets in timely manner
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts
- You have experience working in coffee shops in similar role
“It’s not just coffee, it’s Starbucks”
What you’ll do as Starbucks Barista:
- Always deliver great customer experience when on shift
- Prepare well known Starbucks beverages to the highest standards and in timely manner
- Display a great product knowledge
- Play a part in ensuring the shop appearance always meet Starbucks standards – complete cleanliness tasks, date checks and product rotation, replenish, etc.
Benefits of a Starbucks Barista
- Free meal on shift
- Free Parking
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazzaand many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Join our team as Barista and let us be the best part of your journey!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok @ssp careers
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.