Team Member – Upper Crust – London Charing Cross
- Company: SSP
- Location: London
- Closing Date: 30-05-2023
Barista at Upper Crust – London Charing Cross Station
Pay rate is £10.57 per hour for all ages.
We are looking for a Full Time (30hrs) Barista to join our team at Upper Crust – London Charing Cross Station.
As a barista you will work a variety of shifts between 6am and 12:30am including weekends.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Barista:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Upper Crust products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Upper Crust standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Barista:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Candidates must be comfortable with lone working and stock movement/heavy lifting
Benefits for Barista:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.